Take part in the webinar dedicated to recruitment in the world of luxury, Tuesday March 28 at 6 p.m., organized by the Journal du Luxe in partnership with EFAP.
Published on //
The luxury sector is experiencing strong growth and offers the possibility of successful careers for all digital professionals, but also those with entrepreneurial projects or retraining, as well as future talents who wish to move into this field. What are the advantages of luxury and the specificities of this industry driven by the Asian market and supported by young generations of consumers? Who are its main players and how to integrate its ecosystem? Le Journal du Luxe, in partnership with the EFAP’s Digital Marketing & Business (DMB) specialized MBA, is organizing the webinar entitled “FUTUR & LUXE” to answer all your questions.
Join the webinar
The webinar program to boost your employability in luxury
During this special HR and talent session in the world of luxury, many key themes will be discussed to give you all the cards in hand to support you in your approach:
- The most sought-after skills in the luxury sector,
- The most effective recruitment strategies, particularly among young people,
- Where is the luxury employer brand?
- The impact of AI in the future of talents,
- Advice on how to prepare for a job interview with a view to joining a luxury house.
A guest panel of luxury experts: LVMH, L’Oréal Luxe, Galeries Lafayette…
The round table will be moderated by Eric Briones, managing director of the Journal du Luxe, with the intervention of Vincent Montet, founder and director of the MBADMB and vice-president of ACSEL, the association of the digital economy, in the presence of several experts from the luxury industry, who will share their views and feedback with you:
- Alexandre Boquel, Director of Business Excellence at LVMH,
- Élisabeth Sardin, HRD, International Brands Department at L’Oréal Luxe,
- Frédérique Chemaly, Director of Human Resources and Sustainable Development at Galeries Lafayette,
- Guillaume De Saint Lager, Vice President at Orient Express – ACCOR Group,
- Bénédicte Epinay, General Delegate and CEO at Comité Colbert,
- Delphine Schetzel, associate partner at Pearl Executive Search.
How to participate in the webinar?
Would you like to attend the information session and ask all your questions to the participants? All you have to do is register for the webinar, which will be held on Tuesday March 28 from 6 p.m. Admission is free within the limits of available places. Reserve your place now by clicking on the link below.
Join the webinar
#job #opportunities #marketing #communication #luxury #sector